Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

The Power of Wish

I separate my wishes from what I can do and I wish always more than I can. This philosophy I adopted from Vedic lectures I got from a friend. They say our wishes have the great power because they come true. And if you don't wish more than you can, you'll never get further than you can. When we are born we can just scream, eat, sleep and shit. Our wishes are guiding us. Through them we can learn to do more. The moon was always unreachable. And even birds could not fly so high. So what?

Labels:

On 8/3/08 Blogger b-dashke said:

My mom didn't study any Vedic lectures, nevertheless she always used to say that if you wish, the wish will come true one day. My experience says that you must wish somewhere deep in your minds, but never get obsessed with your dream. So far it works and it works fine...


best wishes :)

 
On 8/3/08 Blogger romka said:

Ancient inhabitants of Indus valley just tried to gather the wisdom of the world in a book. They did not create it.

 
On 9/3/08 Blogger guoda said:

For me it is like materialization of thoughts. The energy in the thoughts is not large, therefore you must think/wish really strongly. To wish really strongly, you must never let other options come to your mind. There is one precondition: the wish must be as a diamond (even if it is evil), really clean of emotions, which probably matches the condition of not getting obsessed.
And as you live in the world which has some rules to follow, the wish also follows the rules. So you will get either a vision of a moon, a dream or it will materialize in someone, someone's words etc. But if you wished to get physically to the moon, and failed to wish to become an astronaut to do that, that is your own problem. Think further!

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment