Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Pearl of the Day

I like happy-ends. Especially, happy-end-of-the-worlds :)

Labels:

On 15/1/08 Blogger b-dashke said:

Now this is ridiculous!!!
How many happy ends have you seen? How many of them were ends of the world?

Moreover, according to the canons of the Buddhisms, the end for something is a beginning for something else. In this case, the end and the beginning doesn't exist and there is always a never ending life cycle.

Accordingly, now I'd be a sinner to talk about happiness in a sense of happy ending..

 
On 15/1/08 Blogger romka said:

My dear, I'm sorry if my post offended you anyhow. But you know, I'm being sarcastic about life, love and happiness and I guess this is what I can do well. Best wishes and don't be angry with me please.

 
On 16/1/08 Anonymous Anonymous said:

I do not think that you are good at it!
I think you or your sarcasm is merely upsetting your "friends" on a regular basis.
Maybe you should think about it...

 
On 16/1/08 Blogger romka said:

Strange. I thought I am good. Another disappointment. Anyhow, I'm thinking of stopping blogging soon. Just want to publish a couple of things. Thanks for reading.

 
On 17/1/08 Anonymous Anonymous said:

strange that you want to stop blogging, you always get so many comments on your posts :) i agree with rita about those new beginnings..
on your sarkasm.. i dont know, did you ever find it helpful on other people? my personal opinion is that it is a protection mechanism established to ensure 'survival' however, from time to time it is good to review these mechanism to find out if they are still helpful or in fact ruining ones life. have a good night.

 
On 17/1/08 Anonymous Anonymous said:

oh, btw... i hope the end of the world will be a happy one ;) not armageddon :D cheers man! dont depress yourself about things too much, they're not worth it! x

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment