Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Snow is in Da City

It's finally snowing in Bozen. I guess the first time in two years. May be if I get a camera I will put here a picture. My snowboard is in the corner ready for a off-track ride. The only thing that stops me is my paper :(

On 4/1/08 Blogger guoda said:

so what?

 
On 6/1/08 Blogger vienuolika said:

maybe you might want to switch from depressing yourself about this kind of stuff to some praising scheme... kinda like 'if i get to this stage of my paper, i will treat myself with a wonderful day of snowboarding'

 
On 7/1/08 Blogger Unknown said:

Nichego, ne rasstraivajsja, v eti vihodnie uzhe mozhno budet pokatat'sja =) reinswald rulezzz =) ski-buss is on Sunday - no need for depression...

 
On 8/1/08 Blogger romka said:

To vero, o no?: If my motivation worked so easily, I would hold already PhD in software engineering last year or owned a software development company.

To Evgeny: For a fresh snow one needs to go to Austria now.

To Velniava: Nothing!

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment