Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Starcraft Addiction

Life is like a starcraft game - if you don't have a good strategy, you fail.

I'm back to my favorite computer game after 4 years break :) Still working hard, but trying to find some hour a day and try to kick my computer or human opponents.

Labels: ,

On 4/6/08 Blogger Žāūčō said:

I disagree - you may fail even with a good strategy if it's accompanied with disbelief, and vice versa - you may not choose the right ways, but purposefulness still may drive you right.

 
On 4/6/08 Blogger romka said:

Wow, Zaučō, thanks for a profound and philosophic comment on my parody to a quotation! :)

 
On 4/6/08 Blogger Žāūčō said:

In that case you got me :).

 
On 5/6/08 Blogger Mariano said:

Yea Man! for Aiur!!!

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment