Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Troubled Heart

Today I achieved one of the goals of my life. I was lucky, because I almost fail. Now some part of my mind is bugging me that I did not deserve it. Don't know what to do.

On 23/4/08 Blogger b-dashke said:

If you don't know what to do, you usually do nothing. Pretty simple, smart, and obvious.. ah?

 
On 24/4/08 Blogger Diana Zh said:

You DO deserve it, come on! Otherwise, you would have failed it. And congratulations!

 
On 24/4/08 Blogger vienuolika said:

:D this post leaves me wondering what you will say after finishing your phd...

 
On 25/4/08 Blogger romka said:

have no idea.just hope to survive till that moment.

 
On 27/4/08 Blogger guoda said:

That is why we should have some more abstract goals of life. Never reachable ones. You should go towards it, but not reach it. Otherwise it is just a game for kids, too simple :)

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment