Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

More Pearls

"Will be there once a happy end?" "Where?" "In life." "No, you will just die."

"I sit and talk to god, and he just laughs at my plans ..." (R.Williams) "If you talk to god it is a prayer. If you hear him answering it is a schizophrenia." (Kishika)

Labels:

On 8/11/07 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Yeah, our society lives as if they would never die, and they are shocked when this happens to someone. In schools, they teach so many important things, but somehow they forget to mention aboot the death.
Probably if I would ever be a teacher (I spit three times over my left shoulder and knock the wood to protect myself from this), I would always finish the lecture with "And don't forget you will die someday".

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment