Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Hate of the Day

I hate when people underestimate me. Especially when it is written on their faces. But I'm not going to prove them anything. It would be a waste of time. I have many other things to do.

Labels:

On 28/11/07 Blogger guoda said:

People sometimes are bloody sure about themselves and even worse, our society is kinda based on estimation about others and constant need to show how good one is to others. This is sometimes done on the expense of others. Really low level of morality (but who cares about such things these days, it is much more important to keep working on showing others how good you are). The only thing one can do is to wish they were dead. This would also solve global warming problem.

 
On 28/11/07 Blogger guoda said:

btw, I was thinking it would be nice to open up a blog, where people could write what they hate. HATEBLOG it would be. What do you think?

 
On 30/11/07 Blogger romka said:

Well, for me it would be easier to write the things I like. The things I hate would be the rest by default.
In general I don't like to hate, because it is energy consuming.
I got also an idea - the site named "HATEBOOK" where you put the people that you hate.

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment