Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Windsurfing in Garda

Thanks to Andrej, on Sunday I went to try windsurfing to the lake of Garda. I liked it very much. The rest of the long weekend was boring (work).

This week is going to be hard - I have to finish to check all the homeworks of my students + do my research. So, I need a lot of energy, but I cannot sleep at nights again. George supposes this is seasonal acclimatization. Hope it finishes soon.

On 7/6/07 Blogger Unknown said:

Неприличная офф-просьба :)
Сделай что-нибудь со своим RSS - про спаржу я прочитала уже не помню сколько раз :)

 
On 7/6/07 Blogger romka said:

Sorry, sunny, but I use to look through my posts and correct spelling errors if I see any. Unfortunately it is displayed as a new entry in RSS :( I will think about it next time hacking blogger ...

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment