Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Sailing in Adriatics

Out of the blue I had a week of vacation on the yacht in Adriatic see.

Probably there will be a time, when I write a complete story, for now only pictures (by Juozas).

Now trying to catch up with works and studies and thinking of another vocation. Does anybody know the cheapest way how to get from Italy to Ukraine (Crimea) ?

On 17/5/07 Blogger b-dashke said:

Romans, darling.. my googles don't look good for you.. please, be so kind and return them back to me :)

 
On 17/5/07 Anonymous Anonymous said:

There are several ways you can do it cheap. The first one is to fly with budget airlines to Krakow ( I think it is Ryanair and Skyeurope) and then get to Ukraine. It can cost 40 euros flight + 30 euros travel to Ukraine and probably 30 more to Crimea. It takes forever though. days.
The other cheap way is to go by bus, you can google them, but it is insane too. probably worse than the first variant.
The other option is to go to places where Ukrainian immigrants gather and there are minibuses that go eveyweek. Cheap.
Good luck with your travel

Roman from Italy :)

 
On 19/5/07 Blogger romka said:

To b-dashke: come and get them! :P

 
On 19/5/07 Blogger romka said:

To Roman: Thanks a lot for the info. I'm already mentally preparing my ass for traveling 30 hours in a bus :) However, I still hope I can go half a way with the plain or something like this.

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment