Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Accommodation Needed

When somebody now is asking me that he/she or his/her friend urgently needs help in finding an accommodation I'm trying to stay friendly, however, my hand is instinctively searching for a gun in my pocket or for some spike to pierce that person through several times. I'm not evil, they made me so.

On 3/9/07 Anonymous Anonymous said:

in any situation like this, when you have nothing in common with the thing you are asked to help out with, there is a magic way. You tell of course, I will be happy to help! then you take yellow pages and find what's needed. Or you ask, do you want me to find the add for you? people usually get the message.

 
On 3/9/07 Blogger romka said:

Thank you for the advice. Usually I'm good in management such issues. It is just the question about accommodations I'm too sensitive to. Bad experiences. And in general, I prefer not to use hints - it simplifies the communication.

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment