Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

On Internet

Internet is one of the greatest inventions. It gives an amazing opportunity to everyone to publicly insult the rest of humanity. You are all ugly monkeys!!!

Labels:

On 2/6/09 Blogger Žāūčō said:

I believe that it's mostly about the subject, not the object, so I liked better: we are all awkward attention loving bastards... or just stupid

 
On 3/6/09 Blogger romka said:

Žāūčō, you are telling the obvious things, you won't get attention! :D

 
On 4/6/09 Blogger guoda said:

If you know sth that is not obvious, they usually give you a nobel prize for it :D

 
On 5/6/09 Blogger Žāūčō said:

Hey, since when the complying comments are forbidden? Just take it as "I agree" button ;).
Btw, you can try it out - there's a new functionality in the layout - I can't add it cos my template is too screwed up - it just doesn't show it.

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment