Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

On Reasons of Women Chauvinism

This cartoon gives some insight on the reasons of women chauvinism. Luckily, not all girls are like the ones in this animation.

Labels:

On 30/9/08 Blogger guoda said:

Very nice animation, sweet! I think it is in general very hard to define how boys and girls should behave. Probably everything can be downgraded to a problem how to treat each person separately as everyone is so different. Some combinations just don't work out, e.g. a chauvinist lad and a feminist gal. I have met very few feminist lads indeed. And definitely they are not hanging out with romantic girls. In future when we will have conquered some new planets, all non-matching races will be divided into different planets. Meanwhile it is racistic to discriminate any of them.

 
On 6/10/08 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Do you actually feel like this stickfigure in the movie??

 
On 6/10/08 Blogger romka said:

To anonymous: Your comment sounds like from a beginning psychologist :) No, I don't feel like this stick figure, stick figures cannot feel at all. But I believe I have some common experience with the creator of this movie.

I believe many other men have similar experience. Thus, common experience + exaggeration makes it a good joke.

In addition, I find Don Herztfeld a very talented animator, which makes this cartoon very valuable, even if you don't agree with its message.

 
On 7/10/08 Anonymous Anonymous said:

I fear every man made such experience though I do not like the exaggeration too much.... it's life, isn'it?

 
On 7/10/08 Blogger romka said:

Come on, don't be so pessimistic! There are many nice girls. I personally know several guys who were very lucky with their girlfriends. However, the problem of women chauvinism still exists and can be resolved by the proper education, I believe.

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment