Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Meeting wishes of our dear readers, I'm posting several pictures of myself. (Music: Coldplay, Scientist) Tell me your secrets ask me your questions and let's go back to the start ... I was just guessing numbers and figures, pulling a puzzle apart ... Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part ... So take me back to the start ...

On 25/3/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Roomaa!!! We miss You very much... And the weather there is very good as I see. We had today +10 :)) So spring is coming to us too :)

 
On 26/3/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

rom! :) ny ti ponjal da...? cto skucaem po tebe, vse vremja checkaem tvoj blog...i raduemsja za tebja, cto u tebja uzze takaja teplaja vesna i horoshee nastroenie! U nas toze segodnja zdorovo.Nebo takoe visokoe i jarkoe i solnce pripekaet!Zelaju tebe pribivat iskljucitelno v pozitivno-solnecnom nastroenii i v konfetno-nasladitelnom draive ;))
Love

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment