Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Flying with Ryanair

So, in the picture below you can see a queue in the Riga airport. In other words the plains was FULL! (~135 passengers) Flight was very nice, except the only thing - they put chairs very close, so you cannot stretch your legs in a comfortable way.

On 13/3/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

You've paid just for no place for your legs.

 
On 13/3/05 Blogger romka said:

Yeah, for that money I paid them I was happy to see that it is the only disadvantage. Another one was that night in the airport in Frankfurt. But if you're going in a couple I advice you to use a hostel near the airport. It costs EUR30 per night and they pick you up and bring back (I have the phone number of two hostels now :)

 
On 13/3/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Romkin, we're buying an appartment, new appartment. And it seems we will have no free money for long journeys ;)

 
On 17/3/05 Blogger romka said:

Long-time jorneys or long-time without any journeys? I'n which district are you buying? I'm waiting for the photo's of your new place.

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment