Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Let the story go ...

As you might know, I went to Bolzano-Bozen by Ryanair. If you ever plan to visit me, you should know, that the cheapest route includes the following steps: In the following posts I'll put some pictures from my loooong trip!

On 14/3/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Romchik, ti svojego dobilsja - otbil vsjo zhelanije jehatj k tebe...

 
On 14/3/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Nobody says You have to take the same route :) As I know there are cheap tickets (especially for students) to Milano in summer. But Roma's route also could be funny, if You are with couple of riends, I think :)))

 
On 15/3/05 Blogger romka said:

And you don't need to take a big bag as I did! (take just a toothbrush and a wallet :) Actually, there're direct planes from Riga to Milano by AirBaltic and indirect by CSA. But in February they were like 5 times more expensive in comparison to Ryanair ...

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment