Romka's Bits and Bites

complains, jokes, and recipes

Mad Dog Party

Remember I told you about a drink I learnt in Poland? We tried to make it here! For someone it was too sweet or too hot, but majority said it was nice.

On 9/8/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hi Romek

How are you bro?? I hope that great as me :) I see that you didn't forgot about good and tasty things :). I met nice girl from Belarus named Irina and this is coolest message from me. Beside all things are the same. Work, party, vodka, sex, work ... hehe greetings from Sunny Wroclaw
PS Fancy shoes I like it a lot :)

 
On 9/8/05 Blogger romka said:

Thank you for interest, Tomek! I'm fine and happy to hear that you're fine too. On 30.08 I'm going to visit Riga for two weeks and this is also a good news. And don't make fun of my shoes! ;[ These are special for climbing, not for going out!!

 
On 12/8/05 Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hi Romek

O Dude I didin't know that this shoes are appropriate for climbing, anyway it looks fine . Have a lot of fun in Latvia and during your climbing adventures ;)

 

Add a Comment Add a Comment